Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error 27985

I recorded a script in HTML mode.I was not able to record a particular page using the same,so I recorded using URL mode.Now the page is working fine whereas the following pages recorded in HTML mode throw me the following error

Error -27985: There is no context for HTML-based functions. A previous function may not have used "Mode=HTML" or downloaded only non-HTML page(s), or the context has been reset (e.g., due to a GUI-based function) [MsgId: MERR-27985]

Please help.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error 27985

Ajay,

I think you are preparing one script using both URL and HTML mode.
say fisrt few pages with HTML mode after that URL mode. when you running script
it works fine upto HTML mode, when it comes to URL mode it is conflicting with HTML mode.
I think it is not possible to do like that.

Thanks
Ravi Allam
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.