Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error (-81024): LR_VUG: The 'QTWeb' type is not supported on 'WIN32' platforms

Hi,

As part of new env for my load testing, I have received few Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise servers. Some of these machine, I want to use as my Load Generators. I had successfully installed LG components and able to connect from Controller.However when I run the script from controller, I am getting this error - Error (-81024): LR_VUG: The 'QTWeb' type is not supported on 'WIN32' platforms.

I am using LR 9.5 and HTTP/WEB protocol.
So is that 9.5 does not support 2008 server yet??

Can anybody suggest me what could be the issue.

Thanks
Deb
0 Likes
9 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Error (-81024): LR_VUG: The 'QTWeb' type is not supported on 'WIN32' platforms

Win 2008 is supported with LR11.
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error (-81024): LR_VUG: The 'QTWeb' type is not supported on 'WIN32' platforms

Thanks Madan for notifying that LR11 supports 2008, but does it mean that 9.5 does not support 2008?

Thanks
Deb
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Madan,

If I want to upgrade LR 9.5 to LR 11, do I need to pay extra for my existing license that we purchased from HP? Or I can just download the latest LoadRunner 11 from HP and use with my existing license?

Is there any document from HP how to upgrade LoadRunner from previous version to latest?

Thanks
Deb
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

LR95 is not supported on Win 2008.
You can use the same license.
You can uninstall from Add/Remove programs and install new version.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Madan,

One more question.. will my all existing scripts (we have SAP GUI and HTTP/WEB protocol scripts already developed)still work on LR 11 or do I have to re-develop the scripts again?

Thanks
Deb
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

You can run LR95 scripts on LR11.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

One other question: Is it possible to use a LR11 Load Generator on Windows 2008 and have this controlled by an LR Controller still running LR9.5?

Many thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Technicall No.  All the controller, load gens and hosts has to be in in same version and patch.

Thx

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

@KMadan wrote:
Win 2008 is supported with LR11.

I'm getting this error too, but I'm using LR11.0 with Windows 8. 

What patches do I need to install to make my LR work with Windows 8?

============================================
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.