Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error Code 27995

Hi All,

The LR is 9.10.
O/S of the Vugen Installed and recording is on WinXP professional version 2002Sp2.
Protocol: web-application (HTTP/HTML) protocol.
Recording Options Chosen: HTML mode of recording.

While replaying the script i am getting the error code :27995.When i try to look in to the help it says that use Wdiff to find out the differences between the recorded script and replayed script.

Guys,please help me to come out of this problem

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Praveen
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Error Code 27995

From the error code mentioned, I believe that specific link was not found during replay.

Please post the complete error message, to understand the problem better.

Thanks
KM
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Friends,

The full error message is,

Action.c(461) -27995 Requested link ("Text=HTTP Gateway")not found [MsgId: MERR -27995]

Please let me know what difference i should look for and where and what is the best possible solution

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Praveen.T
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Anyone can help us out in this regard.

I am having the same problem.

Thanks in advance
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.