Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error -- Unresolved symbol : web_add_auto_header

Hi,

In the C-functions.c section of a TruClient script I am calling a function which will add a header to subsequent requests before we call a stop. I have the following lines in the function

lr_save_string(transactionName,"currentTransaction");
        web_add_auto_header("Synthetic_Transaction",lr_eval_string("currentTransaction"));

with transactionName being passed into the function and I have checked this is populated. I have also included the as_web.h file where web_add_auto_header is included but I get the following error

Error -- Unresolved symbol : web_add_auto_header

Does web_add_auto_header work with TruClient scripts?

Thanks,

Justin

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Error -- Unresolved symbol : web_add_auto_header

Have you tried using Utils.addAutoHeader function to add the required header?

Any specific reason for using web functions in TruClient scripts?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.