Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error Vuser failed to initialize extension LrXml.dll

Error "Warning: Extension LrXml.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtPerThreadInitialize
Error: Vuser failed to initialize extension LrXml.dll.
Vuser Terminated."
When trying to run script after installing LoadRunner. Please help to resolve this issue. I browsed throught he existing thread but couldnt get a solution. I dont have any toolbars installed.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Error Vuser failed to initialize extension LrXml.dll

Most likely an installation issue. Try to register the dll manually and see. do you have admin rights on that machine? Is it an upgrade/fresh install?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for your reply. I have resolved the issue. It is because of not having full rights to the Program Files-> HP folder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for your reply. I have resolved the issue. It is because of not having full rights to the Program Files-> HP folder.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.