Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error While Running Multiple Scripts in PC

I have three scripts based on three business scenarios with which I am facing a typical problem. When I run the scripts individually one at a time for 100 users in the performance center, the scripts work fine. However, when I run these scripts under one test keeping 300 users, I am getting correlation errors in one of the script. What can be the possible cause?
0 Likes
15 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error While Running Multiple Scripts in PC

1. Are you using same login credentials for the all the scripts may be login id's not permissible more then a limit.

2. Did you checked manual navigation during the time of errors

3. Did u checked corelation failing cause
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

And if you ran the 3 script scenario with less then 300 users is it still the same behaviour? I there anything where script B or C has dependencies on script A finishing?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Memory in the load generators could be an issue.Minimize html param lengths whereever possible
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for your replies Pravin,Kevin and Surendra

@Pravin - I am using three set of user id/password combinations for the three scripts. However, when I run the two scripts other than the one producing errors keeping 300 users per script the script works fine.

The manual navigation works fine at the same instant when the script is executing. However, the same correlation problem appears when I run the script alone (without the other two scripts) and perform manual navigation.

@Kevin - There are no dependencies of the other two scripts on this one.However, the correlation issue occurs even when I perform the execution for the three scripts keeping 1 user for each script.

@Surendra - I have kept the html param length to 130000 as of now.I will try to reduce it and then verify whether it solves the problem.

I will keep all of you posted on this.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Sid,
Can you restart the load controller and generator machines and try the solutions suggested to Kevin once again?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Surendra,

I will certainly do that tomorrow and ask the performance center admin team to restart all of the load generators. Then I am going to try the options as suggested in this post.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Guys,

I tried the approaches suggested by you people. I tried to run the three scripts keeping 1 user each script but still getting the correlation errors.

Moreover, the script works fine when I execute it in the load runner. However, while performing the execution of script in PC, the correlation error occurs.

I would like to mention one more thing here. Suppose if the script is executing on the PC and if I run an instance of the script from LR, then also I get correlation errors both in LR and PC.

I am not able to comprehend whats the problem. Please help. I am in a fix and this needs to be fixed on an urgent basis.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I forgot to mention one more point. I incorporated the suggestion of Surendra and Minimize html param lengths. Still I am facing this correlation issue. Its driving me nuts 😞
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Did you try running all the scripts together in PC with 1 user each? Make sure the script doesn't returns any errors in VuGen for all input data parameters.

It looks the response from the server is dynamic for different input values.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Surendra,

I tried to do the thing as suggested by you. I ran the three scripts keeping one user per script and even then I got the error of correlation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Please add the error information or logs to the ticket.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.