Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error help: stop - Cannot complete applications logon.

I receive the following error:

"stop - Cannot complete applications logon. You may have entered an invalid applications password, or there may have been a database connect error"

I have created a LR 9.5 script. After creation the script runs flawlessly. If you close LR and open the same script at a later date then I get the error above. Any suggestions as to what I can troubleshoot? I am guessing that is a session issue or something of that nature but i thought I took the necessary steps to fix it but unfrotunately I am still seeing this error.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Oh yeah, I am testing Oracle E Business Suite.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I am also working on Oracle 12 release using LR 9.1 version.

Just after nca_connect_server, I am also receiving the same error "stop - Cannot complete applications logon. You may have entered an invalid applications password, or there may have been a database connect error." for the line
"Error: nca_java_action("CS_FIND_CONTRACT_GRID_ITEM_GRID_0","resourceRequest") failed, Window or object is not displayed.
The window currently in focus: "Error""

Can someone help me on this.

Thanks in advance
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi there

I have same problem with oracle E-Business Suite and VuGen, Did you manage to solve the problem ?

Cheers
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem. can anyone help me to resolve this issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

It is a correlation issue. You haven't correlated the icx_ticket, and other required values. Hence, it is not allowing u to connect to the forms with an invalid id.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.