Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Error in accessing edit Test from ALM site

Jump to solution

Hi,

After we upgrade our PC from 12.55 to 12.56, getting error in edit test. Its opening PS server applicalition window(pop-up) with following error

Performance Center

{{UserData.NotificationData.Notifications[0].Name}}

Edit test is working fine in PC server machine(Same error in all other machines including ALM server)
When we try opening My Performance Center (Settings--> My Performance Center ), ALM opens PC server page without any issue.
Anyone came across the issue described above?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Thanks Ram and Shlomi. We are using IE 11 and compatibility view settings added before as described.

After reviewing log files, found communication issue with ALM/PC server. I did delete PC server via lab management and added back with new server option. Its working fine. Thanks for your info. Appreciated.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hello,

Please make sure your PC server URL is not included in the compatibility view setting list or the "Display Intranet Sites in Compatibility View" checkbox is on.(should be off),  as this mode should be used for old technology web-sites. 

IE setting > compatibility view setting

Regards,

Ran

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

In addition to Ran's comment please make sure you are using IE 11 and not an earlier version.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Thanks Ram and Shlomi. We are using IE 11 and compatibility view settings added before as described.

After reviewing log files, found communication issue with ALM/PC server. I did delete PC server via lab management and added back with new server option. Its working fine. Thanks for your info. Appreciated.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.