Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error in replying the script

Hi,

I recorded a script for Oracle applications 11i with loadrunner 9.10. it was not able to record the script with IE, so i choosen firefox. it's fine till recording part, but it could not replay it back.

The error which i faced is "Fatal Error -27074: Emulating a Netscape browser is not supported for a Virtual User of this type. Refer to "Run-time settings/Browser/Browser Emulation/User-Agent (browser to be emulated)". Aborting [MsgId: MERR-27074]"

Could any one pls help me out from this.

Thanks,
Ramu
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

what was the error with IE?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It is not even able to record the script.I am attaching the snap shot for the error which i have faced with IE.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

What is your systme configuration and version of IE?

restart your load runner machine. Try to record again in IE. It doesn't seem to be a load runner issue
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

IE version is 7.0.5730.13
I have restarted the loadrunner but still issue remains same.

I have attached a rar file for my system and os configuration.

Pls check and help me out over this mess.

Regards,
Ramu.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am getting the same error. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.