Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error message in controller due to increase in load

Hi,

I am getting the below errors while replaying a script (Web HTTP/HTTPS protocol)

1. Error - 26610: HTTP STATUS CODE=505(Proxy Error (The number of http requests per minute exceeded the configured limit.

2. Error -27791: Server "xxxxxx" has closed the connection prematurely.

3. Error -27796: Failed to connect to the server "xxxxx". Connection timed out.

The above errors I am getting while executing in the controller for 120 concurrent users.  However, if I am running the same scenario for 150 users, it is being executed successfully.

Can anybody please tell the cause of this. Is the errors occuring due to the increase in load? Or is there any issue in my script or controller scenarion setting?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Error message in controller due to increase in load

Hello Koushik.

Can you double-check your statement? It seems you are running into this error when running 120 vusers on controller, but you then stated that running 150 vuser (30 vusers) doesn't cause the problem, therefore, it would be a decrease in load instead of an increase. I'm asking because it seems surprising to me that it isn't the other way around.

In any case, this is a response from the Proxy Server. Have you contacted your App Administrators for insight? If you are indeed facing this issue because of an increased load (150 cause the issue instead of 120 vusers), then it may very well be a limit that they can help address.

Regards,

Daniel

HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.