Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Error message when trying to book time slot

When i am trying to book a time slot in Performance Center i am getting "Not enough resources to run a load test" error message.
i tried manually selecting the controller and LG ,selected 100vusers,decreased the test duration but still this error is coming.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Error message when trying to book time slot

the LG u r selecting that someone may be already using.....try to select the LG manually.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It could be possible that the Load Genarator of the Controller machine what your are trying to select is alredy getting used by another test scenario as.

Try to check that and select LG and Contorller which are available in free state.

Regards,
Praveen
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It seems that the resources which you have selected to run the load test are blocked by somebody or might be in use for a different run or might be down during the selected time slot. Try selecting some other resources or try connecting to the other resources directly without blocking under the Time slots tab.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.