Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error occurred during recording: The Memory Read - WINSOC protocol - loadrunner

Hi 

Context:

I have a windows application (Thick client) developed in C#.net. I am trying to develop the load runner script launch the application and run close successfully.

Process followed:

I used protocol advisor to find the different protocols that should be used for recording. It detected the COM/DOM, Win socket, Microsoft.net, Web (HTML) and Web service protocols 

Note: I am new to WINSOC and COM/CDCOM protocol

I tried working with all of them individually. But during  recording I found that it records to some extent (few events) and hangs up (no further progress).

Then I started using the multiple protocol COM/DOM, Win socket and Web (HTML) [Could not use Microsoft.net because the protocol does not showup in multiple protocol list]. It is good that the application is launched successfully.  But during the launch I got some internal memory error (attached as csc .exe error image file). When I click on OK, load runner continues in recording and finishes loading all events.

During replay, it again produces the below error:

vuser_init.c(30): lrs_receive(socket1, buf7)
vuser_init.c(30): Mismatch in buffer's length (expected 571 bytes, 0 bytes actually received, difference in 571 bytes)
vuser_init.c(32): lrs_send(socket1, buf8)
vuser_init.c(32): Error : socket1 - Software caused connection abort. Error code : 10053.

Can someone help me in solving this issue.

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.