Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error running Vugen CLI on Redhat Linux

I went through a standard installation of the Unix version of LR 9.5 Generator on a Redhat Linux 4.8 server. Installation went fine.

When I try to invoke Vugen from the command line I get the following error:

$ run_db_vuser.sh -cpp_only Login_Internal.usr
Linux
Error - can not find Multi driver name for Linux in /opt/HP/HP_LoadGenerator/dat/vugen.dat

There is no reference at all to Linux in the vugen.dat file. Any ideas on what went wrong?
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Error running Vugen CLI on Redhat Linux

Can you let us know the protocol of the script you are running?

-Madhu
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It's a Web/HTTP script.

HP support corrected my initial error by pointing out that the run_db_vuser.sh script needs to run as root.

Now, the following error has appeared:

$sudo run_db_vuser.sh Login_Internal.usr
Linux
run_db_get_prof: error while loading shared libraries: libmosifs.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Error - can not find db type in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi!

I have exactly the same error message, although the file exists, and i have also included the 'bin' directory in PATH.
Any suggestions to fix the error?

BR
Kristof
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.