Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error snap shots .

Hi After executing my Load tests is there anyway I can see the page which was displayed , when some error had occured.

By this I can ascertain the exact nature of the error.
0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error snap shots .

you have to install snapshot viewer ( you can download it in the performance center user site).

And don't forgot to enable the option generate snapshot on error in your runtime settings.

Best regards.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Fafo

Could you please enuciate on what you mean by Performance centre user site . Do we have to install it in the Load Generator.

Thanks and Regards

Sanjay Mukherji
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

No the snapshot viewer have to be install on the PC with wich you analyse your test.

The snapshot viewer is available in the Performance Center user site in the download section.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Fafo

I downloaded snapshotviewer , but I am unable to find it in my Analyser.

The Question is :

1) Does the Snapshot viewer get tagged to the the Analyser or do we have it as a diff standalone app.

2) If it gets tagged to the Analyser , where can we view and use it , I am not able to find it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Snapsho viwer is standalone, with this application you can see the snaphost during the loadtest.

If you want to see your snapshot during the analyse you have to download the rawresults, unzip them in a folder and going to the folder log. In the log folder, echa script has a folder contening the results during the test and all the snaphsot (in hmlt formt) when error occured but you have to enable the option generate snaphot on error on your script before the test run.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Fafo

I am having some trouble with the installation , I am not getting the Applicaiton.

Please see the attached screen shot.

Thanks a lot for replying me very promptly

Sanjay
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I tried searching in Add and Remove programs . Couldnt find it .

This might be a silly mistake ,but I just cant find the Application
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

See the attachements
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.