Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error starting K2 process. The exception was 4407 NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON from...

Hi,

I recorded a script using VuGen 8.1 for a workflow service request with Windows authentication using K2. The recording of script was successful. When I played back the script, I'm getting the following error only while submitting the request.

"Error starting K2 process. The exception was 4407 NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON from does not have rights to create Process ComputerAccessoriesRequest\ComputerAccessoriesRequest"

What I understood from the development team was that there are two servers used for this service request. Until I navigate to the submit page, the request is served by the 1st server and when I submit the request, my authentication is delegated to the 2nd server (K2) and then the request is submitted. This works fine manually & while recording the script.

I tried giving web_set_user at two different places with different host names and still I'm getting the same issue. I also checked for correlation issues and couldn't find any.

Kindly let me know if anyone needs more information. Requesting your valuable suggestions to solve this issue.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error starting K2 process. The exception was 4407 NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON from...

Can somebody help me to solve my above issue?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.