Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Error when executing Script from Performance Center 11

Error when executing Script from Performance Center 11, Script is replaying fine in VUgen. When i load into PC and run from their getting errors as soon as script execution started. Not sure how to debug those errors and why it comes.

I'm attaching Results Zip file, Pls check and let me know ASAP

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Error when executing Script from Performance Center 11

could please send us the error that u r getting while starting the test, u can get it in error details page while starting the test, it will be help ful to understand the problem.

Thanks,

Prasenjit

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.