Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Error when scheduling a test

Hi,

Our Performance Center team get an error when they schedule a test.

They are running Performance Center 12.61

"Number of concurrent users for the run exceeds the reserved number"

Has anyone got a solution for this issue?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Error when scheduling a test

Hi @Pauld,

I think you have to check your Lab Management settings. (http://<yourServer>[:<yourPort>]/qcbin/start_a.jsp?projectType=LabManagement). Under Lab Settings click Project Settings, select your (QC) project and check your Concurrent Run Limit.

Depending the number of Concurrent Run Limit your team probably scheduled more tests then allowed.

With kind regards.

Dennis

NB: If this solves your problem / helps you on the way, consider acknowledging with Kudos. To kudo a post, select the thumbs up icon in the gray square by the post in the thread.
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Error when scheduling a test

Thanks @Dennis 

Before I saw your post I told the team to reschedule their test for a different team. They agreed to doing that. This was yesterday and I haven't heard anything back from them so I'd say you are right when you said they have probably scheduled more tests for that particular time than they are allowed to.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.