Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error while running test

Team,

I am getting attached error whenever tried to start a test. I installed evaluation version of Performance Center v12.02. I searched for the resolution online and found following post where similar issue solved after receiving new license file. Would you please me in this regard?

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Performance-Center-Support-and/PC-12-01-Getting-quot-number-of-concurrent-runs-has-reached/td-p/6617654#.Vbe21Pmqqko

Thanks,

Rashmi

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

Re: Error while running test

Verify project is defined or set up correctly.

Go to Lab management

Lab Settings

Project settings

select project

vuser limit - can be set to your max licensed

Concurrent run set to 1

Variations to settings is based on your license agreement and how your team will be deploying PerfCenter to support endusers.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.