Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error while starting a load test:Unable to configure group runtime settings

Hi,

PC Version 9.52

I'm getting the below error while starting a load test,

Method [ActivateRun]: Unable to activate load test run: reason=[Unable to configure group runtime settings]: [ErrCode 0x80010105, Source Interop.ORCHIDACTIVESESSIONLib: The server threw an exception.] The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT))

This is particularly happening when I change a runtime setting in an existing scenario(mostly pacing) or do save as 😞 I have to start building the scenario from the scratch whenever this error is thrown. This is particularly a pain given we have a huge load of scripting each with their own runtime settings for each scenario 😞

Any solution for this?

Thanks in Advance

Monish

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.