Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Errors on play back

Hi,

I have been struggling with this issue for long, please help me..

Recorded a script on HP Service Center application, when i play back script, it is throwing an error saying: Error -26630: HTTP Status-Code=401 (Unauthorized) for "http://175.23.136.21:2638/sc61server/ui" [MsgId: MERR-26630]
vuser_init.c(135): t=1455ms: Request done "http://175.23.136.21:2638/sc61server/ui" [MsgId: MMSG-26000]
vuser_init.c(135): web_custom_request("ui_6") highest severity level was "ERROR", 28 body bytes, 660 header bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26388]
i am using HTTP/HTML protocol

Vugen version 9.5

rgds
Be the change you want to see in the world.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Errors on play back

You should look at the web_set_user function.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You might have a missing correlation to be done. There might be a session id or some id of that nature in your web_custom_request ui_6 which might need to be correlated.

Thanks
Prashanth T
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks Antony for taking time to answer my question, The websetuser is web_set_user("username",
lr_decrypt("3das3870wiewp923kasdl9"), "175.23.136.21:{Port}"); Please advise!

Thanks Prashant for taking time to answer my question, i compared 2 similar scripts but havent seen any differences in the web_custom_request.

Except that the there is a session id in web_add_cookie few steps above. Only the port of the lr server (system) is different on both the scripts but it is the only place this session is. Please advise!
Be the change you want to see in the world.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,

My suggestion would:
1. Record two scripts with exactly the same logon and accessing the same data (if possible).
2. Then record another script logging on with a different logon but accessing the same data.
3. Finally record another script logging on with the same logon as step 2 but different data to step 3.

From these scripts above you should be able to work out what changes in your script and under what circumstances. You will then know what needs correlating.

Hope this helps.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.