Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Errors while replaying basic authentication script using LoadRunner

Hi,

I have been trying to record a workflow using Web(HTTP/HTML) protocol.This includes a basic authentication page that needs to be recorded. I didn't face any issue while recording but the problem comes when I try to replay it. The authentication part fails. I've attached the replay log. I'm struck at this. Can any one help me out?

Thanks,
SKT
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Try adding web_set_user function at the beginning of the script.

Syntax: web_set_user ("\\","",":Port");

Example: web_set_user("mansfield\\freddy", "XYZ", "mansfield:80");

Regards,
Muhammad Abrar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

@Muhammad Abrar...

Thanks for the response however it is for basic authentication so the code has already recorded web_set_user at the beginning. Still it throws a 401.

Thanks,
Sheshi.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

if u can share the script.i can look into that.. u can xxxx the confidential information
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

@ Jyoti Prakash...Please find the script attached...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

To Resolve HTTP 401 error open run time settings preferences ->options and select HTTP error as warnings to yes by default it will be no
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.