Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Excel recording using Load runner

Has anyone used loadrunner to record events in excel? take a simple example like open an excel. enter something and save the file and close it.
I could open the file using windows socket protocol but its not recording the events in excel. I guess I have to change some recording options.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Excel recording using Load runner

LoadRunner can able to record only client/server communication. You may probably use QTP for your requirement.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Excel recording using Load runner

Hi,

You can use Macro Scheduler. It will be simple to use for your case just try you will like it.

Thanks
Champ
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.