Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Execute Performance Centre tests from Team Foundation Server

Jump to solution

Hi,

Is it possible to do continuous integration testing using Team Foundation Server (TFS 2017) and Performance Centre. I know it is possible between Jenkins and PC but not sure about TFS. Any pointers would really help to move in the right direction.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Execute Performance Centre tests from Team Foundation Server

Jump to solution

Hi Jena,

There is no built-in integration for TFS like the one for Jenkins. We are working to supply such capabilities for Bamboo. TFS is in our roadmap.

In the meanwhile maybe you can use Performance Center REST API to automate your flow and trigger it from TFS. In order to avoid building a TFS extension maybe you can develop an executable which will just be triggered  using command line from TFS.

We are about to hold a webinar with examples for using PC REST API. Let me know if you wish to get an invite. 

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Jena,

There is no built-in integration for TFS like the one for Jenkins. We are working to supply such capabilities for Bamboo. TFS is in our roadmap.

In the meanwhile maybe you can use Performance Center REST API to automate your flow and trigger it from TFS. In order to avoid building a TFS extension maybe you can develop an executable which will just be triggered  using command line from TFS.

We are about to hold a webinar with examples for using PC REST API. Let me know if you wish to get an invite. 

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Dear Shlomi, thanks a lot for your guidance with this. I was starting to doubt may be I got a wrong requirement.

Would really appreciate if you could send the invite.

Thanks

Jena

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Can I get an invitation too? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Please register here https://goo.gl/forms/gqQHm3SnD9MxZDK82 or, send an email to plv_cost@microfocus.com with

PC webinar in the subject line

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.