Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

!! Exsting licenses for PC 12:01

Jump to solution

Hi-

we are currently on Pef Center 11.52, Patch 01. if we plan to upgrade to the ALM -Performance Center 12:01, can we use the same existing licenses as Vusers protocol bundles in 11.52  (different in Perf Center 12:01), concurrent runs,

How the licenseing works in ALM -PC 12:00 ?

Thanks in advance.

Adi

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

HI Adi

Thanks for participate in the expert day

About your question, I really suggest request a new license for your new PC12.0x

Rodolfo Leitón

HP LR/PC Support

If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you found this information useful please leave a kudo.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

HI Adi

Thanks for participate in the expert day

About your question, I really suggest request a new license for your new PC12.0x

Rodolfo Leitón

HP LR/PC Support

If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you found this information useful please leave a kudo.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

How about Shunra , what is the suggested version alongLicensce requirements

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi @iPerfTest

Do you currently own licensing for Shunra Network Virtualization, or are you evaluating for possible implementation?  I am happy to help connect you with an account manager to discuss the licensing options with you.

Thanks,
Mark

I am an HP employee in the enterprise software group. If my post helps you, please mark it as an accepted solution. If you need further insight into HP Solutions, please send me a private message or contact an HP Solutions Expert.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.