Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Externalizable parsing failed: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Hi,

I have recorded a transaction flow using LoadRunner 9.5 with SP1 and SP2 using flex protocol.

When I am replaying the script I am able to see the below error:

Error: Decoding of AMF message failed. Error is : Externalizable parsing failed: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at hp.flex.HPExternalizableWrapper.ReadObject(HPExternalizableWrapper.java:96)
Caused by: flex.messaging.MessageException: Unable to create a new instance of type xx.xxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxxx'. Types cannot be instantiated without a public, no arguments constructor.

Any suggestion on above error message is highly appreciated.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Externalizable parsing failed: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Hi,

Did you get the solution for this problem. I am also facing the same exceptions.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Guru,

this invocation target exception is because you configured the wrong JAR files in LR. By mistakenly, even i had configured teh wrong JAR files and teh same error I was getting.

I have not through with flex3 script in LR. Please help me If you through with it.

I have corelated teh DSID and successfully replaced it as well but still I am facing teh error.
Server returned error for message #1 : "AMF call returned an error, described in XML seen in extended log

NOTE: my script does not captures the JSESSIONID itself but I have manually captured it and inserted into teh script as well but still i am facing teh above error.

Thanks,
Aditya
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is it coming for single vuser test or for more than 1 vuser run.

In my case, it was happening only when I ran the test for more than 1 vuser, my trick was for .dat files of userid and password, for these .dat files select parameter properties and then select value selection as unique, sequential for each run and cyclic
Pradeep Kumar Tiwari
Noida, India
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.