Perf Event1

Event2

Event3

Event4

NF Event3

NF Event5

NF Event1

NF Event2

I am to capture a number shown in double quotes. those numbers are corrosponding to the values which I provide as a parameter e.g. Event1, Event2 etc...

As the LB is same for all rows, I am not able to capture one value because I dont know the ordinance of that values, as it is runtime generation.

but I am to capture a single value according to my parameter which I provide externally.

Please help me to get the possible solution...

Thanks.
Premsukh
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Facing Issue while doing corelation in LR

it looks tome that you should be able to capture each value individually... the LB might be the same for all of the values, but the RB seams unique for everyone of the options. just add enough unique into in your LB so that you can capture your value, else capture them all and look for it in the array that will be created...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.