Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Facing issues while recording RTMP(Flex) using 9.5

Hi all,
The application i am using is playing videos using Adobe flsh player 10 and videos are is MPEG-4 format which in all using RTMP as protocol for video streaming. I am doing POC for Flex protocol using this application.
When i start the recoding there nothing is getting generated in script. I am not getting what is the root cause for this issue. Why LR is not able to record the traffice. Does anyone faced such situation, Please guide me ASAP.
0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Facing issues while recording RTMP(Flex) using 9.5

Use LR95 SP2 and it has many enhancements in Flex area. Then, try it and see how it goes.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I installed both SP1 an SP2 for LR 9.5. but still i am not able to record the business flow.
Even the Protocol advisor seems to be not working propely.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

More details about the issue:
1. At the start of recoding ,after browser invocation I get page cannot displayed error.
2. Someimes if home page comes then after logging into application the page cannot dispaled pages arrives. This issue is consistnt.
3. The page after login is .PHP page.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

What is the Flex server you are using? Is it RTMP over http/https/tcp ??
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes..RTMP is over HTTP/HTTPS.
Do i require to do any specific recording setting for it?
Or we don't have support?
Kindly help me soon as it is high priority task to accomplish.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Web page is shown using Adobe flash player 10 which is showing Videos (MPEG-4 format) which in all uses RTMP protocol.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Yes, it does support. What is the Flex server? Remember only LCDS & FlazeDs server are currently supported. Are you able to record it with Winsock Single protocol?

If it is urgent, raise a support case.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes..I tried.
While recording the flow is like homepage-->enter the login details-->website home

But after entering the login details, on next step i get Page cannot display. I am not able to travrse flow after this activity.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.