Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Facing problem while replying using web click& script and Ajax click & script

My application has been developed in .net framework using Ajax.

Technologies

.net frame work--- 3.5
Ajax (The data filtering in application (e.g. DUNDAS Chart and RAD Controls), client side activities)

Functionality:- I am performing some transactions for each and every action made a web service call to server and fetch the data into .png file (here png file is dynamic)

But it’s not refreshing the entire page only it’s refreshing the .png file in some transactions I need to open date calendar also according my date request png file is getting refresh

Till now I recorded this application using web (Http/Html), Web (click&script), ajax(click&script)

Web (Http/Html):- I am not able to see all the content refreshed png files in runtime viewe,r log addressing cannot download activex controllers use Ajax protocol.

Web (click & script):- I am able to record but while replying, png files are not downloading to browser, in run time viewer page appearing with out png file.

Ajax (click&scirpt):- same like web click script

My question is whether load runner 9.1 supports Dundas chart and Rad controls.

I have Ajax license also

Regards
Rahul

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Facing problem while replying using web click& script and Ajax click & script

Did you try using URL mode?

I know ajax c&s doesn't support many technologies in the market. your best bet be url mode and an enhancement request with hp.
Email any Performance related queries, will do my BEST!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Facing problem while replying using web click& script and Ajax click & script

Hi Krish,

Thanks for your reply. I got the resolution for the issue by enabling Recording options in Ajax(Click&Script) to record DOM objects.
Its successfully recording and replying all the RAD controlls and Dundas chart.

Regards
Rahul

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Rahul,

You said that recorded with DOM objects enabled. Do you know where I can enable it. I'm facing a similar issue with LR 9.52

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo Alencar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HI,

Open Vugen select Ajax(click&script) protocol>Recording Mode>GUI-based Script

and in recording options choose>GUI Properties>Advanced> CHECK RECORD RENDERING-RELATED PROPERTY VALUES

Its worked for me, but it will take more time to record. Let me know If you have any concerns.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hey Rahul,

Unfortunately it didnâ t work for me. But thanks for your help. I opened a new thread for my issue.

Thanks and regards,

Ricardo
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.