Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Fail to create Agent channel

have just installed LR 9.0, Client citrix 10.5 for Citrix testing on Presentation Server 4.5. I have installed the Citrix Agent on the Server and am trying to record a Citrix ICA script but keep getting a message saying "Fail to create Agent channel".

I can access the applications manually from my client machine but when invoking them from VuGen, I get this error. Citrix looks like its about to open a connection but then it stops and then there is nothing on the screen. VuGen just sits and waits. When I stop recording this message appears in the Recording Log.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

You have to run a citrix patch which is known as A_LRCtrxClient10Support_enableVC.reg which will be available in Support website, which whn run will enter in the registry and fixes this problem. Else find the attach if this helps or find the patch which will support 10.5 citrix client.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Are you able to fix the issue?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I had a similar kind of problem with citrix PS 4.5 and LR 9.1. I managed to solve the issue with the help of HP.

First, try installing the patch suggested for citrix 10 client and try recording the script again.

There is also a known compatability issue with citrix PS 4.5 and LR 9.1. This was told to me by the HP engineer when I had raised this case. After a lot of follow up I happened to get an updated ctrxnfusehook.dll file which I had to replace in my LR folder which did the trick and I was able to record it. This was not available as a patch earlier. you can try searching the KB if this patch has been introduced.

Thanks
Prashanth
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

The reg file did the job!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.