Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Failed initializing load test run

I installed Performance Center 9.5 and configured it in windows 2003 with SQL server 2005.
when i plan a test in PC with a load generator with windows 2003 server to be executed in a different shedule, when PC tries to execute the test he sends the following error:

Failed initializing load test run.
-2147219790|Method [InitRun]: Unable to initialize load test run: load test id=[154], reason=[Unable to retrieve load test run information from load test data]: [ErrCode 0x80070057, Source Microsoft.VisualBasic: The parameter is incorrect.] Argument 'Index' is not a valid value.

its error is not consistent since later the test turn to scheduler and is execute without problems.

we can help me for to find the solution to this problem
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Failed initializing load test run

Check if there is a lock run

SELECT RESOURCEID, ALLOCATIONCOUNT
FROM RESOURCES
WHERE (ALLOCATIONCOUNT <> '0')

try to deallocate the host with the HostID returned by the Query.

In addition, try to delete the corresponding Controller host from PC and re-add it again. That should clear up any exisitng sessions and or locks.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Failed initializing load test run

You could look at the performance center admin test log to get more information. it looks like something mandatory config is missing.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.