Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Failed to configurate Performance Center 9.5

i have 2008 windows server installed with Performance Center 9.50, and in an other server windows 2008 with SQL Server 2008.
after the instalation . to configurate my Performance Center with the my DataBase SQL 2008 in the web page "http://localhost/admin/initialfs.htm" , i get this error message
" Msg 15118, Level 16, State 1, Server ISSSTE_QC, Line 1
Password validation failed. The password does not meet Windows policy requirements because it is not complex enough "
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: Failed to configurate Performance Center 9.5

Hi,

Currently PC 9.5 only support following version of windows on any of its server

Windows 2003 32-Bit SE/EE (Standard Edition or
Enterprise Edition) SP1, SP1+R2, SP2, or SP2+R2

Windows 2008 is not supported and this error you are getting is due of local security policy on that machine which is implemented by OS( Win 2008). The local user is the user created by PC 9.5 during installation and the password set by PC9.5 is not meeting the requirements.

Best Regards,
Imran

You are resource limited only by your imagination
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Failed to configurate Performance Center 9.5

Looks like the error is not about OS user, but rather SQL DB user Performance Center creates in MS SQL database.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.