Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Failed to create lab management project, see quality center server log

Am getting below errors when configure HP ALM - Lab management configuration tool..

Failed to create lab management project" please see error log

Internal server error,  please see quality center server error log..

Attached the error snap shot.....

I did the following:

1. I have executed runqcpcConfigurator.bat

2. while create LAB_Project in HP ALM - Lab management configuration tool, i have given the ALM platform internal url http://<ipaddress>:8080/qcbin and also entered site admin correct user name and password,

3. click Next i got above error....

some reference for you:

database MS-SQL is installed with windows authentication used default hostname like "i-23232132" and i have Installed and configured ALM platform using same windows authentication and also i have created some projects.

please give me solution asap...

Rgds,

CK

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Failed to create lab management project, see quality center server log

Can you please attach the Lab project installation log file?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.