Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Failed to open new Vuser.

Here is the error I am getting in its entirety:

Failed to open new Vuser. Check that the TMP directory is not full or write protected.

Please help, I am unable to create scripts.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Failed to open new Vuser.

Go to %temp% on the Controller or LoadGenerator machine, and clear it out. Most likely, you are currently configured to not overwrite result files, and have run out of room on that drive.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I went to my system variables and found where TEMP was pointing and emptied out that folder. Still getting the error:

Check that the TMP directory is not full or write protected.

Any other ideas?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

When you went to your temp directory, was this on your local machine? controller? load generator?

I'd check both the controller (but most likely this is specific to the loadgen) and check it again.

If you have multiple load generators, have you checked all their temp locations?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.