Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Files on load generator

Hi,
I am running a test which is downloading the files. Since I am not mentioning any path during the test, Do anyone have any idea where would the downloaded files be saved ?
Will those be saving on Load generator ? If yes, can anyone let me know what would be default path where the files would have been saved ??

THANKS IN ADVANCE
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Files on load generator

Try and see the below function. Make use of it if it suits to your criteria. Picked a case from one of my project and provided to you.

web_submit_data("Ajax download file.aspx",
"Action={pUrl}mmt/ajaxuploadfile.aspx,// purl is the parameter file name from where the url is substituted during runtime
Method=POST,
EncType=multipath/formdata,
Targetframe=,
Reccontenttype=text/html,
Referer=,
Referer={pURL}mmt/ajaxdownloadfile.aspx,//this is the url recorded by the script which is the url in the Address bar during runtime once the download button is clicked
snapshot=t4.inf,
mode=html,
Itemdata
Name=_Eventtarget,value=,Enditem,
Name=_Eventargument,value=,Enditem,
Name=_Viewstate,value={siebelanalytic_viewstate7),
Name=FU_filedownload,value={pfilepath},file=yes,Enditem,//pfilepath is the parameter name which contains the path/location to download the file.
Name=Btn_add,value=Add, Enditem,
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.