Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Flex recording issues

When i am trying to record a flex+web script i am getting the following error message.

Description Details:
flex.messaging.MessageException: Cannot create class of type 'com.cpb.vo.CommonInputVO'. Type 'com.cpb.vo.CommonInputVO' not found.

Call stack can be found in Code Generation log.
READ/WRITE validation of object failed. The validation process reads and writes the request message using the provided Java classes.

Recommended Operation Details:
Add the jar file / folder that contains the missing class to the classpath in Recording Options > Flex >Externalizable Objects and regenerate script

I have added the jar files.
I tried the following
1.Selected "Do not serialize externalizable objects" and recorded the script.Then selected "Serialize objects using LoadRunner AMF Serializer" and regenerated the script...the above error is coming
2.Selected "Do not serialize externalizable objects" and recorded the script.Then selected "Serialize objects using Custom Java Classes" and regenerated the script(added the jar files)...the above error is coming
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Flex recording issues

Make sure you have included the JAR file containing the class "com.cpb.vo.CommonInputVO".
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

You need to add those jar files in VUgen.

Uncheck UTF in recoring option and check

Use 9.52 and check if it works.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Added the jar files and it is working fine now
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.