Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

GUI Bundle for HP Performance Center

Hello All,

Do we have trial version of GUI bundle available for HP Performance center 12.01. 

I already checked that GUI bundle is not available in the free community license. So , is there a separate license present for GUI.

Thanks in Advance

Priyanka

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: GUI Bundle for HP Performance Center

Hi

I'm not sure if the GUI-bundle is what you need. It is only used for running UFT-scripts from Performance Center. If this is your requirement, then I think it would be better to take contact with your local HPE-salesrep.

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Requirement is to run HP UFT script in HP Performance center. 

I already tried to contact HP support team , and they suggested to post in this forum.

Could you please let me know the correct forum to address this issue.

Thanks

Priyanka

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Why do you have to use UFT? If this application under test is web based you can try using TruClient protocol instead.

If the application is not web based and UFT is required I believe you need to contact your HPE sales representative or account manager.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.