Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Get a value avec of the spaces and lignes

Hi;

I try to get from web_reg_save_param the value between the two string : LB = "iew.do?objId" and RB=eTaux de Réception par Sous-Produit" but I have a problem with the spaces and lignes.
My aim is to get the string :
"875&parentId=875', 875, true, 'iv', 'fullscreen=yes,location=no,scrollbars=yes,menubars=no,toolbars=no,resizable=yes');; return false;" oncontextmenu='return false;'>"

The HTML code is as follows :

Taux de Réception par Sous-Produit

Regards
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Get a value avec of the spaces and lignes

Hi,

For the RB, you can count the number of lines before "Taux de Rà ©ception par Sous-Produit" and add that many \n.
For eg., if the RB (Taux de Rà ©ception par Sous-Produit) occurs after 5 lines, then the web_reg_save_param for the right boundary should be:
"RB=\n\n\n\n\nTaux de Rà ©ception par Sous-Produit"

Regards,
Vinu
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi Vinu;

I Try all options but I have already the following error message :

No match found for the requested parameter "ListeObjets". Check whether the requeste....

web_reg_save_param("ListeObjets",
"LB=view.do?objId=",
"RB=\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nTaux de Rà ©ception",
"Ord=ALL",
"RelFrameId=ALL",
"Search=Body",
"IgnoreRedirections=Yes",
LAST);
lr_save_string(lr_paramarr_random("ListeObjets"), "ObjetValue");

There are 4 lignes + tabulation before the string "Taux de Rà ©ception".
I have try with the tabulation :

"RB=\t\t\t\t\r\n\t\t\t\t\r\n\t\t\t\t\r\n\t\t\t\t\r\n\t\t\t\t\t\tTaux de Rà ©ception",

But already the same error !
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi yanis,

The issue must be with the RB. Hope you aggree. This can be solved in a simple way..

Give the following as LB and RB:

LB="iew.do?objId="
RB="Produit"

Run and See what gets captured using this. And then copy paste from the response the necessary RB. It will be perfect.

Please lemme know if u hav further Qs.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.