Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Get a value from Web_Edit

How to get a value from the Web_edit in .Net application?
My application shows "0" in some web_edit, I have to capture those web_edit then need to give value for those.

Following is my piece of code in Ajax (Click and Script:

web_edit_field("SELLINGRATE",
Snapshot=t24.inf,
DESCRIPTION,
Type=text,
Name=SELLINGRATE,
Ordinal=396,
ACTION,
SetValue=56.95,
LAST);
Pls provide solution,
Thanks.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Get a value from Web_Edit

Can you elaborate or a script showing the problem?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

In my script

web_edit_field("SELLINGRATE",
Snapshot=t24.inf,
DESCRIPTION,
Type=text,
Name=SELLINGRATE,
Ordinal=396,
ACTION,
SetValue=56.95,
LAST);

The Ordinal number 396 shows the line item number of the web_edit which is added through application, it will vary based on the user login, so i require the following:
1. Any possibility to get max of Ordinal number then pass it as parameter.
2. The web_edit value is '0' by default, need to give amount for that field.

pls suggest.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

You can verify this in the source code and give some unique name for that edit field which can be identified and parametrized.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.