Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Getting Error 27979....Plz Help

Hi All,

I am new to loadrunner. I have an issue. I am trying the flights URL provided by mercury.

The scenario i recorded is---
---Log on with a user
---Book a ticket
---cancel the just booked ticket
---Log off

Now the problem is when i parametrize the script, and run with 2 iterations with 2 different users, the script run fine for the same user by which i recorded it, but for some other user, it displayes an error--- Action.c(99): Error -27979: Requested form not found [MsgId: MERR-27979]
Action.c(99): web_submit_form("itinerary.pl") highest severity level was "ERROR"

I guess it is because, the no. of rercords in itinerary of both usres is different.

Plz help......
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Getting Error 27979....Plz Help

Hi Amita,

Please use correlation. Each user is associated with unique ID so when you are running your script without correlation your script fails as script tries to run with recorded id which is not for new user.

Try to do Shitf+F8 and check out for autocorrelation. You will see some values at below section just select the values and press correlation button on rite side of the section.

Good Luck!!!!

Thanks
Champ
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ajay,
I have done corelation for session ID. But the problem is with the below piece of code:-

web_submit_form("itinerary.pl", "Snapshot=t9.inf",
ITEMDATA,
"Name=1", "Value=", ENDITEM,
"Name=2", "Value=", ENDITEM,
"Name=3", "Value=", ENDITEM,
"Name=4", "Value=", ENDITEM,
"Name=5", "Value=", ENDITEM,
"Name=6", "Value=", ENDITEM,
"Name=7", "Value=", ENDITEM,
"Name=8", "Value=", ENDITEM,
"Name=9", "Value=", ENDITEM,
"Name=10", "Value=", ENDITEM,
"Name=11", "Value=", ENDITEM,
"Name=12", "Value=", ENDITEM,
"Name=13", "Value=on", ENDITEM,
"Name=removeFlights.x", "Value=49", ENDITEM,
"Name=removeFlights.y", "Value=5", ENDITEM,
LAST);

Because the number of items for each user is different. I have also attached the complete script in my earlier post.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Refer to the script on handling dynamic name/value pairs

-Madhu
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Amita,

The problwm with the number of items is because of the reason that the flights being booked by each user are different but you havent correlated them. Try correlating the flights ids (Value=142;228;12/10/2009 & Value=412;228;12/23/2009) in the below chunk of code:

web_submit_form("reservations.pl_2",
"Snapshot=t5.inf", ITEMDATA, "Name=outboundFlight", "Value=142;228;12/10/2009", ENDITEM,
"Name=returnFlight", "Value=412;228;12/23/2009", ENDITEM,
"Name=reserveFlights.x", "Value=71", ENDITEM,
"Name=reserveFlights.y", "Value=10", ENDITEM,
LAST);

Also attached the is teh script for just the booking part having the above correlation implemeted.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

"Value=412;228;12/23/2009" ----> Correlate this...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.