Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Getting Out of Memory error and Users getting failed

Hi,

I am running Web(Click and Script) protocol scripts in controller with 4 generators after around 15-20mins of the run I am getting Out of memory errors and users are getting failed. I see the errors messages as below:

Fatal Error -26000: Not enough memory (147106 bytes) for a temporary buffer for conversion to U16n.

Fatal Error -26000: Not enough memory (213088 bytes) for a temporary buffer for conversion to Dcs.

Fatal Error -26000: Not enough memory (135685 bytes) for a temporary buffer for converting input UTF-8 to UTF-16. Aborting.

Fatal Error -26000: Not enough memory (131072 bytes) for "LrwUtilLargeStr value". Aborting.

Fatal Error -26499: Internal Error - pvAllocMem is NULL LrwMemMgrStandaloneDomStr::Alloc(mnAllocSize=145798, mnAlignmentReq=2) for this=0212CAAC. pvFreedMem=00000000. Statistics: AllocCount=3844, SavedMmallocs=2049 (53.3%), LargestAlloc=152240, MaxAllocSize=16384, _pvDcsMem=2BAC7000, _nDcsAllocSize=15615, _pvU16nMem=02166D20, _nU16nAllocSize=4624,

Fatal Error -26276: JavaScript error (id=137) in line 11: out of memory.

Run logic is Log in - created a block here and this will run 100 iterations - Log out. In overall test log in and log out will happen once.

Browser emulation setting is Simulate a new user on each iteration - ON Clear cache on each iteration is also -ON.

After I got this problem I ran a quick test with one generator I see the memory utilization for MMDRV.exe ( generator process) memory consumption in task manager keep raising, didn't see stable at any point.

Your help in this regard will greatly appreciated.

Thank in advance!!
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I dont use click and script. Could be a LR leak. BUT I saw that Java script error. If Click and script runs the client side javascript it might be the application's javascript. Javascript engines leak so much. Does the manual browser start to eatup memory after certain amount of runs. From personal exp I could be playing specific FB games only to find firefox hitting the 2GB memory application limit in windows. Known issue with certain javascript engines and poor javascript coding.

Switching to the HTML protocol might fix this as it only parses the servers response for checks and parms.
"Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP"
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.