Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Getting error message when try to open an Analysis file in HP ALM PC 12.01

We bought HP ALM Perf. Center 12.01 which expected to go live next month for the first time and we are carrying out some tests. When we open the Analysis module, select 'open' and double click the file to select, we get the attached error message whereas if the file selected by right clicking and select 'open', it opens without any issues. Can you please help?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Getting error message when try to open an Analysis file in HP ALM PC 12.01

Could you tell me where you "open the Analysis module"?

Please share snapshot of that page too.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

In the laptop where VuGen and Analysis are installed. Were you able to llok at the attachment I sent originally?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Yes, I am able to see it.

I meant where is your file which you are trying to open by Analysis? Is it on PC test run result web UI or on your local hard drive?

If it is Web UI, PC server may have issue, if it is local file, Analysis may have issue.

In case you cannot open your local file, Analysis might be installed not properly, so you cannot open analysis file directly by double click while right click works.

Reinstall it is a choice.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Results .zip file was downloaded into the local drive. So do you reckon that the Analysis has to be re-installed?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.