Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Getting the error while running the scenario in the controller

Error -26609: HTTP Status-Code=503 (Service Temporarily Unavailable)

But at the time i am getting this error i tried to check via browser whether the link is working or not. Its working but, in the controller I am getting the above mentioned error.

Please help me.. 😞
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Getting the error while running the scenario in the controller

it's really strange.... 503 means web server is not working....did ur script worked for multiple iteration for multiple data?? if so then first run ur script for multiple iteration and then start ur script from cntroller simultaneously and check the behaviour.....
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ya i am done with multiple iteration for multiple data...! but when i am in the controller at a particular time when all the vusers are logging out or searching a item i am getting the problem 503-Error...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

I guess you should try manually when you start getting this error in your test. You will come to know if it is performance issue.

Thanks
Ajay Kumar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can you please check the link in Load Generator which you are using in controller.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I guess the server id unable to handle the load i am getting error in Apcahe tomcat....
Log file mod_jk as follows

can any1 say how to handle this problem...!

[Thu Dec 30 19:06:31.877 2010] [8604:1376] [info] jk_ajp_common.c (1788): Writing to client aborted or client network problems
[Thu Dec 30 19:06:31.877 2010] [8604:1376] [info] jk_ajp_common.c (2447): (LinkName) sending request to tomcat failed (unrecoverable), because of client write error (attempt=1)
[Thu Dec 30 19:06:31.877 2010] [8604:1376] [info] jk_lb_worker.c (1384): service failed, worker INHYWPBCSRV5 is in local error state
[Thu Dec 30 19:06:31.877 2010] [8604:1376] [info] jk_lb_worker.c (1403): unrecoverable error 200, request failed. Client failed in the middle of request, we can't recover to another instance.
[Thu Dec 30 19:06:31.877 2010] [8604:1376] [info] mod_jk.c (2608): Aborting connection for worker=ajp_Link_Extension_lb
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.