Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Getting the "CLoader" Error accessing Perfromance Center 11 from IE browser

Following client components were not downloaded successfully:

1. CLoader : Extension manifests merge failed. See mmerge.log.txt for details

Close all connections to Server and try again.

0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Getting the "CLoader" Error accessing Perfromance Center 11 from IE browser

Clear Client cache and it will download all components again.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

This did not help . I see that the access errros happen on IE 7\8\9 randomly on some machines. Is there a KB or Trobuleshooting guide that gives steps to solve access errors due to issues specific to browser version along client download issues

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Post it in QC forum - the users have better expertize in this area and can get more answers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I had the same problem and solved it by running IE "As Administrator".  Hope that helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

typically you dont need admin rights to access the client except for Site Administration.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Coul you tell me how to fix this? I have a customer with the same problem. (ALM 11.00)

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hello,

For this type of error I recommend going to C: \ Users \ username \ AppData \ Local \ HP \ ALM-Client \ qualitycenter, rename this folder and re-access the link you need, this usually resolves the problem. Do not forget to delete the renamed folder later.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

I suggest to try "My Performance Center" web client instead of ALM ActiveX client. My Performance Center is available from ALM landing page (e.g. http://<ALM_SERVER>:8080/qcbin). 

BTW: you can use Chrome with My PC.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.