Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Getting xml Page in response.

Hi all,

Iam working on application designed in cold fusion with pegarules.the script running smoothly till the end without throwing any errors,But after login page when getting in to the real application it is showing the page in the xml format till logout. I have checked the recorded,with responce in tree view they are same.that means it recording also in xml format.Please suggest me to avoid this state or advise me some settings to avoid this xml page format

Thanks in advance
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Getting xml Page in response.

What is the protocol you are using? Snapshots are not available for all the protocols.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.