Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Got "Performance Center has encountered a fatal error" when trying to save a load test

I have a fresh ALM PC11 P4V2 installed on VM machines running Windows server 2008 64-bit OS. I keep getting the following error when I tried to save a simple load test. Client is running on Windows 7 32-bit. System Helth Checks passed without a problem.

Has anyone encountered this problem? Your help is highly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Performance Center has encountered a fatal error
Failed saving Load test. Id: 3.A value does not correspond an entry in a listInvalid value specified for verified list field purpose
Details:
Use case context : 78612bee-fc10-4e3f-bc51-c0fa5756e481
at HP.PC.Rest.RestProxy.ExecuteRequest(String httpMethod, String body, HttpWebRequest request) at HP.PC.Rest.ResourceProxy`1.Create(IResourceList`1 resources) at HP.PC.BL.QC.Api.EntityBL`2.Create(IList`1 entities) at HP.PC.BL.LoadTests.LoadTestBL.SaveDemands(ITestBL testBL, LoadTest loadTest) at HP.PC.BL.LoadTests.LoadTestBL.Update(LoadTest loadTest) at HP.PC.Web.LoadTest.DesignLoadTestManager.SaveLoadTestDesign(DesignLoadTest designLoadTest)
Use case context : 78612bee-fc10-4e3f-bc51-c0fa5756e481

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.