Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP ALM PFC 11.0 Patchlevel 6 - LDAP Import doesn't work

I did configure the LDAP Import Settings and the "Test Connection" runs successfully (see LDAP-Import-Settings.jpg). When I open the Import LDAP Users by Filter, I can see all users and it is also possible to show the LDAP User Details (see LDAP-User-Details.jpg). When I start the import, the Confirm window appears, but after selecting "Yes" nothing occurs (see LDAP-Import-Yes.jpg). Neither a success nor an error message appears? How can I troubleshoot this issue?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HP ALM PFC 11.0 Patchlevel 6 - LDAP Import doesn't work

Try increasing your LDAP time out.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.