Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

HP ALM Performance center – customize default analysis report

I require to customize HP ALM Performance Center (V 12.02) default analysis report generated once click on “analyse results” in ALM PC.

I want to change percentile to be 95% (default 90%)  and add errors/second graph.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Please check this help page: http://alm-help.saas.hpe.com/en/12.20/online_help/Content/PC/t_customizing_analysis_templates.htm

Let me know if you still have questions.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi,

I have referred this resource link and tried creating  a template with 95 percentile. I use HP Load Runner Analysis 12.01 and followed this.

Tools > Templates > Apply/Edit Template.

I could not see how to change percentile in the template in Load Runner Analysis. Please see attached image. I have created LR analysis templates with changed percentile few years ago in V9.5 I guess. Not sure the way we do in LR Analaysis 12.01 is changed. I refered the HP LR Analysis guide ..it seems it is written for previous versions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

1. The dialog in the screenshot you attached is responsible for saving only high level configuration of the template. An Analysis template is based on configurations you apply on the Analysis Session itself. For example: open graphs, apply filter on them, select 95%, etc... once you are done with the session definition, you should save it as template

2. Please note that saving Analysis templates in PC was introduced in 12.20. If you are using an older version I suggest upgrading.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi All,

I have starnge issue with PC loadgenerator. I have installed the load genrator with out any issue and ensured load Agent service is up and running but when i try add load generator in lab management i`m getting issue as "com.mercury.td.pcextension.labservice.comm.ILabServiceSetHostPCServiceExceptionDataFaultFaultMessage:Host service is unreachable"  i see no issue with installation. Can someone suggest is it problem with the server where i have nstalled load genrator or any issue with LG 12.55.

please help

Thanks&Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi @Umakasturi,

If you installed the load generator as a Standalone load generator and not as PC Host please verify that when adding the load generator the installation field is set to "Windows Standalone LG".

Regards,
Eyal

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.