Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP Analysis tool gives SQL query error during report generation

I am facing an issue where sometimes during report generation I get an error - 'SQL query produced by analysis server is invalid'. I am not able to create the report due to this.

Analysis Error log: <4/24/2015 2:29:21 AM>
Cannot open database ''. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt.
SQL: Insert into WebEvent_meter select * FROM [Text; database=C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Local\Temp\].17504118WebEvent_meter.txt;

This log message seems to vary.

What I have also observed is that for tests in which I get this error, there is no folder for that test in controller.
C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Performance Center Host\orchidtmp\Results\

For all the other runs there is a result folder with the run id name. Now I'm not sure if these incidents are related.
Also, I download the rawresults from ALM. No matter what I get the rawresults.zip file in ALM.

Product Name: HP Performance Center Software

Product Version: 11.04.0.0

Host Name: SDCVNMW103

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Anoop

P.S. This thread has been moved from LoadRunner Support Forum to Performance Center Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.