Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP Diagnostics Plugin

Hi,

Please let me know how do i check whether a dignostics plugin is installed in aserver machine or not.

Thanks in advance
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HP Diagnostics Plugin

If you are talking about the Diagnostics plugin for controller then you can see that in the LoadRunner License window where it will be listed as J2EE diagnostics module
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Thanks for the Reply. I am not looking for the contoller Plugin but actually i need to check whether a J2ee diagnostics plugin is installed or not in a server machine.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

it is not a plugin.it the probe which u need to install in the application server and instrument it
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.