Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP Diagnostics - args_by_class

Hi all,

We need to seperate our URLs as they all access a common controller. I have tried chaning the:

[HttpCorrelation]
args_by_class = !.*&_pageLabel&prepaid_mobile_4_actionOverride&

And while I can get this to work in my local WebSphere or WebLogic (with different applications), I cannot get it to work on my server WebLogic 8.1 running our enterprise application. Depending on the settings I use, I either get a problem where Diagnostics does not display the GET parameters, or it sometimes screws up the whole class loader and the applciation doesnt work.

Can anyone provide any hints on what I should look into? Rewarding max points for any help.

(also sorry for the cross post in BAC and PC forums)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.